80's Night! Over 4 Hours of the Worst Music Ever Made

You may or may not know this, but The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were not always so trendy and lovable characters. They started as a comic book series that was dark and bloody, with cuss words and sexual activity.  There's no point to that tid bit, I just wanted to mention it cause I found my old TMNT comics the other day.

Anyhooooooo...

 I made this 80's mix on a night that I got booked at recently.  It was at this theme party and everyone was in 80's "costumes/attire" (looking like douche bags). I kinda hate 80's pop and new wave honestly, but a man's gotta eat I guess.  If I was booked to play more 80's hip hop or rare soul, aka non-radio shit, then maybe it would have been ok, but these losers wanted New Wave and Hair Band Metal. I snuck in a little hip hop, but it's mostly the trendy pop crap. I guess it's a fun mix to have if you are throwing your own 80's party, so I'll hook you up with it.  It's not as bad as I'm making it out to be honestly.  It's just not my favorite music, and I was just a little kid in the 80's anyway, so I don't really know the music very well, or have memories attached to these songs.

(THIS LINK IS NO LONGER VALID)

No comments: